Worldview Solutions is currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as a Web Developer. Candidates should have a passion for application development, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to solve complex problems independently while also contributing as a team member. If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and examples of work to email@example.com.
- Write software that meets clients’ needs.
- Assist with technical documentation.
- Assist with designing software solutions.
- Experience developing applications using .Net framework using c#.
- Web API
- Web Forms
- Experience building Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular, React, Dojo, Backbone or other JS frameworks.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end database languages.
- Microsoft SQL Server & TSQL
- Oracle & PSQL
- Experience with one or more database connectivity libraries.
- Understanding of source control best practices.
- Experience using Git source control management software.
- Knowledge of Representational State Transfer (REST) and typical implementation.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working on teams using Agile Development Methodologies.
- GIS Experience a plus
- Knowledge of GIS principals, theories and practices.
- Knowledge of building GIS solutions using one or more GIS APIs.
- Experience with ESRI products suite including mobile, desktop, server and database.
- Experience using scripting languages to automate GIS task and/or geoprocessing.
- 2-5+ years’ experience developing applications.
- A.A, B.A, A.S, B.S. or Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Geography, or related field, or equivalent experience.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Health insurance and dental coverage; including health savings accounts
- Group Insurance Benefits; including, Voluntary Accidental Injury Insurance, Group Term Life & AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Matching and safe harbor 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off including holidays and over three weeks paid vacation
- Professional development support
- Team and social activities including retreats, lunch and learns, and happy hours
- Flexible work schedules
- Adjacent employer paid parking
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
WorldView Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. WorldView Solutions is a drug-free work place.