WorldView Solutions is a rapidly growing, dynamic company providing GIS and IT consulting services to an ever-expanding and varied client base. WorldView was named a Top Workplace in 2016 and was recently listed for a second year in a row in Inc. 5000’s list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. With more than 40 employees, WorldView embraces an employee-first philosophy, upholding an atmosphere that fosters creativity, opportunity, and professional satisfaction. WorldView offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
We are currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as a project manager. Candidates should have a passion for successful project delivery, enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment and solve complex problems independently, while also contributing as a team member. If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Responsible and accountable to drive projects to success
- Manages scope, schedule, and budget of projects
- Works effectively with external customers, vendors, and senior management as needed to successfully deliver projects
- Provides project leadership and fosters a collaborative team environment
- Delivers all regular internal and external project status reporting. Primary point of contact for status
- Contributes to continuing development of project management and delivery best practices
Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of project management experience preferably in a consulting/professional services environment
- Experience managing software development projects is required
- Demonstrated ability to apply Agile delivery principles
- Communicates effectively with all levels of internal and external project stakeholder
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with outstanding listening abilities
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- PMP and/or various Agile certifications (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP) are ideal
- GIS experience/knowledge desired but not required
- 4 year B.A., B.S.
WorldView Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. WorldView Solutions is a drug-free work place.