Worldview Solutions is currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as GIS Technician. Candidates should have a passion for GIS, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to solve complex problems with geospatial solutions. If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and examples of work to email@example.com.
- Perform GIS spatial analyses using geoprocessing software such as ESRI or other GIS tools.
- Create new spatial datasets from analysis of existing datasets.
- Creation and editing of geospatial municipal infrastructure datasets.
- On-going spatial data maintenance.
- Compiling and organizing GIS data from maps, databases and other sources
- Knowledge of ArcGIS desktop applications
- ArcGIS Pro
- Experience with common ArcGIS desktop extensions a plus
- Data Reviewer
- Network Analyst
- Address Data Management Toolset
- knowledge of geodatabase design fundamentals
- Knowledge of supported ArcGIS Platform data formats and file management techniques.
- Understanding of projections and coordinate systems
- Organization and time management skills
- 1+ years’ GIS experience.
- A, B.A, A.S, B.S. or Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Geography, or related field, or equivalent experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
WorldView Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
WorldView Solutions is a drug-free work place.