WorldView Solutions is a rapidly growing, dynamic company providing GIS and IT consulting services to an ever-expanding and varied client base. WorldView was named a Top Workplace in 2016 and was recently listed for a second year in a row in Inc. 5000’s list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. With more than 40 employees, WorldView embraces an employee-first philosophy, upholding an atmosphere that fosters creativity, opportunity, and professional satisfaction. WorldView offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
We are currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as a Business Analyst. Candidates should have a proven track record applying solid analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills. Candidates need to be great communicators and strong negotiators, as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines. If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Define goals and objectives, interpret user requirements, and translate them into clear project deliverables.
- Elicit both high-level business requirements and detailed functional requirements.
- Validate requirements, identify and document business rules and workflows, and monitor and communicate changes in scope.
- Mock up designs and present to the development team and business stakeholders.
- Work with the project manager and delivery team to successfully balance client expectations against timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Work with the delivery team to turn client requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Test solutions to ensure they meet requirements.
- Ability to interface with both clients and delivery team.
- Ability to understand and map business processes/workflows.
- Knowledge of requirements gathering, traceability, and documentation.
- Client-focused and service-oriented.
- Great analytical skills.
- Superior communicator and strong negotiator.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies a plus.
- Familiarity with Axure and Balsamiq is highly desired.
- 3-6 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, systems analyst or similar in a technical environment.
- A.A., B.A, A.S., B.S. or graduate degree in Computer and Information Science, Business Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
WorldView Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. WorldView Solutions is a drug-free work place.