Join the Team
We’re looking for professionals who:
- are customer service focused;
- have exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- can execute on projects and plans;
- will remain engaged and work collaboratively with the team and customers;
- “own” and learn from their mistakes; and
- value project honesty.
You might want to join us because:
- our environment allows the team to focus on communication, staying within scope and executing a well-defined schedule;
- we embrace mistakes and pull out all the stops to ensure successes;
- we support unconventional thinking and methods and champion quality initiatives; and
- we support T-shaped careers and professional growth / development.
Customer service focus
The core of WorldView’s success is its dual commitment to customer service and communication. This extends to the relationships we have with our colleagues, clients, and partners.
Our dedication to excellent service and open communication encompasses all circumstances, regardless of project size, resourcing, constraints, or customer temperament.
What’s it like to work here?
Good question. We can’t articulate what makes WorldView such a special place to work, and much like the observer effect in physics, trying to do so could change the phenomenon itself.
What we can tell you is that our turnover rate is significantly below industry norms…like, way below.
We believe this comes from a blend of not only competitive salaries and benefits, but also from assembling a great community of hard working professionals who also happen to be great people, working in an environment where they actually look forward to spending many of their waking hours.
- Choice of two plans:
- High deductible plan, fully funded for employees and their families, with a health savings account that includes employer contributions.
- Traditional plan, also fully funded for employees and their families.
- Dental coverage is fully funded for employees and their families
- Optional comprehensive vision plan for all employees and their families
- Group Insurance Benefits:
- Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Injury Insurance
- Lunch and learn sessions – free food!
- Happy hour – free beer!
- Corporate retreats
- Chili cook-offs
- Company open houses
- Holiday dinners
- Family picnics
- Community Engagement Opportunities
- Safe Harbor 401k with Roth option
- Employer matches 100% of employee’s first 3% of total salary deferral and 50% of next 4%-5% salary deferral
- Employer contributions 100% vested on day one
- Flexible schedules
- Over three weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Six paid holidays
- Professional development support
- Adjacent employer paid parking
- Company fitness center with locker rooms
- Full kitchen facilities
- Wellness programs
Learn more in our Employee Handbook.
Current Open Positions
WorldView Solutions is a rapidly growing, dynamic company providing GIS and IT consulting services to an ever-expanding and varied client base. WorldView was named a Top Workplace in 2016 and was recently listed for the second year in a row in Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies.
With more than 40 employees to date, WorldView continues to embrace an employee first philosophy, putting focus first on maintaining an atmosphere that fosters creativity, opportunity, and professional satisfaction. WorldView offers a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume to email@example.com.