We’re looking for professionals who:
- are customer service focused;
- have exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- can execute on projects and plans;
- will remain engaged and work collaboratively with the team and customers;
- “own” and learn from their mistakes; and
- value project honesty.
You might want to join us because:
- our environment allows the team to focus on communication, staying within scope and executing a well-defined schedule;
- we embrace mistakes and pull out all the stops to ensure successes;
- we support unconventional thinking and methods and champion quality initiatives; and
- we support T-shaped careers and professional growth / development.
Customer service focus
- The core of WorldView’s success is its dual commitment to customer service and communication. This extends to the relationships we have with our colleagues, clients, and partners.
- Our dedication to excellent service and open communication encompasses all circumstances, regardless of project size, resourcing, constraints, or customer temperament.
What’s it like to work here?
- Good question. We can’t articulate what makes WorldView such a special place to work, and much like the observer effect in physics, trying to do so could change the phenomenon itself.
- What we can tell you is that our turnover rate is significantly below industry norms…like, way below.
- We believe this comes from a blend of not only competitive salaries and benefits, but also from assembling a great community of hard working professionals who also happen to be great people, working in an environment where they actually look forward to spending many of their waking hours.